1. de Lédinghen V. et al. Diagnosis of choledocholithiasis: EUS or magnetic resonance
cholangiography? A prospective controlled study. Gastrointest Endosc 1999; 49:26-31.
2. Nguyen P. Endoscopic ultrasound (EUS) and EUS-guided fine-needle aspiration (FNA) of
liver lesions. Gastrointest Endosc 1999; 50:357-61.
3. Fujita N. et al. Diagnosis of the depth of invasion of gallbladder carcinoma by EUS.
Gastrointest Endosc 1999; 50:659-63.
4. Huang S-P. et al. Clinical application of EUS and peroral cholangioscopy in a choledochocele
with choledocholithiasis. Gastrointest Endosc 1999; 50: 568-571.
5. Hyodo T. et al. Intraductal ultrasonography in six patients with endoscopic biliary stenting. J
Gastroenterol 1999; 34:105-110.
6. Muguruma N. et al. Endoscopic sonography in the diagnosis of xanthogranulomatous
cholecystitis. J Clin Ultrasound 1999; 27:347-350.
7. Ohashi A. et al. Assessment of residual bile duct stones with use of intraductal US during
endoscopic balloon sphincteroplasty: comparison with balloon cholangiography. Gastrointest
Endosc 1999; 49:328-33.
8. Sahai A. V. et al. Bile duct stones and laparoscopic cholecystectomy: a decision analysis to
assess the roles of intraoperative cholangiography, EUS, and ERCP. Gastrointest Endosc 1999;
9. Tamada K. et al. Bile duct wall thickness measured by intraductal US in patients who have not
undergone previous biliary drainage. Gastrointest Endosc 1999; 48:199-203.
10. Tamada K. et al. Preoperative assessment of extrahepatic bile duct carcinoma using
three-dimensional intraductal US. Gastrointest Endosc 1999; 50:548-554.