1. Dhiman R. Et al. Endosonographic, endoscopic, and histologic evaluation of alterations in the
rectal venous system in patients with portal hypertension. Gastrointest Endosc 1999; 49: 218-27.
2. Gast B. et al. Rectal Endosonography in Inflammmatory Bowel Disease: Differential
Diagnosis and Prediction of Remission. Endoscopy 1999; 31:158-67.
3. Magdeburg B. et al. Endoscopic Ultrasonography in the Diagnosis, Staging, and Follow-Up of
Anal Carcinomas. Endoscopy 1999; 31: 359-364.
4. Prat F. et al. A high-intensity US probe designed for intraductal tumor destruction:
experimental results. Gastrointest Endosc 1999; 50: 388-92.
5. Shimizu S. et al. A patient with rectal cancer associated with ulcerative colitis in whom
endoscopic ultrasonography was useful for diagnosis. J Gastroenterol 1999; 34:516-9.
6. Soweid A. M. et al. Catheter probe–assisted endoluminal US in inflammatory bowel disease.
Gastrointest Endosc 1999; 50: 41-6.
7. Spinelli P. et al. Results of EUS in detecting perirectal lymph node metastates of rectal cancer:
the pathologist makes the differences. Gastrointest Endosc 1999; 49: 754-8.
8. Tseng L. J. et al. Pre-operative Staging of Recto-sigmoid Colon Carcinoma by upper
Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Ultrasonography. Hepato-Gastroenterology 1999; 46: 891-3.