1. Bansal R. et al. Cost effectiveness of EUS for preoperative localization of pancreatic endocrine
tumors. Gastrointest Endosc 1999;49: 19-25.
2. Bhutani M. S. et al. Diagnosis of Pancreas Divisum by Endoscopic Ultrasonography.
3. Brentnall T. et al. Early Diagnosis and Treatment of Pancreatic Dysplasia in Patients with a
Family History of Pancreatic Cancer. Ann Intern Med. 1999;131:247-255.
4. Buscail L. et al. Role if EUS in the management of pancreatic and ampullary carcinoma: a
prospective study assessing resectability and prognosis. Gastrointest Endosc 1999;50: 34-40.
5. Cannon M. E. et al. EUS compared with CT, magnetic resonance imaging, and angiography
and the influence of biliary stenting on staging accuracy of ampullary neoplasms. Gastrointest
6. Chak A. et al. Prospective assessment of the utility of EUS in the evaluation of gallstone
pancreatitis. Gastrointest Endosc 1999;49:599-604.
7. Giovannini M. Celiac block via EUS puncture. Endoscopy 1999; 31 (Suppl 1): E4.
8. Goldberg S N. et al. EUS-guided radiofrequency ablation in the pancreas: results in a porcine
model. Gastrointest Endosc 1999;50:392-401.
9. Gress F. G. et al. Role of EUS in the praeoperativ staging of pancreatic cancer: a large
single-center experience. Gastrointest Endosc 1999; 50:786-91.
10. Hastier P. et al. A prospective study of pancreatic disease in patients with alcoholic cirrhosis:
comparative diagnostic value of ERCP and EUS and long-term significance of isolated
parenchymal abnormalities. Gastrointest Endosc 1999;49:705-9.
11. Midwinter M. J. et al. Correlation between spiral computed tomography , endoscopic
ultrasonography and findings at operation in pancreatic and ampullary tumours. Br J Surg 1999;
12. Okai T. et al. EUS and K-ras analysis of pure pancreatic juice collected via a duodenoscope
after secretin stimulation for diagnosis of pancreatic mass lesion: a prospective study.
Gastrointest endosc 1999; 50:797-803.