1. Miettinen M, Marhlouf H, Sobin L Hat al: Gastrointestinal stromal tumors of the jejunum and ileum: a
clinicopathologic, immunhistochemical, and molecular genetic study of 906 cases before imatinib with
long-term follow-up. Am J Surg Pathol. 2006, 30:477-89.
2. Wu TJ, Lee LY, Yeh CN at al: Surgical treatment and prognostic analysis for gastrointestinal stromal tumors
(GISTs) of the small intestine: before the era of imatinib mesilate. BMC Gastroenterology, 2006, 6:29-37.
3. Yeh CN, Chen TW, Wu TJ at al: Treatment of patients with advaced gastrointestinal stromal tumor of
small bowel: Implications of imatinib mesylate. World J Gastroenterol. 2006, 12:3760-5.
4. Cobrin GM, Pittman RH, Lewis BS: Increased diagnostic yield of small bowel tumors with capsula
endoscopy. Cancer, 2006, 107:22-7.
5. Urbain D, De Looze D, Demedts I at al: Video capsule endoscopy in small-bowel malignancy: a multicenter
Belgian study. Endoscopy, 2006, 38:408-11.
6. Bailey A, Debisky H, Appleyard M at al: Diagnosis and outcome of small bowel tumors found by capsule
endoscopy: a three-center Australian experience. Am J Gastroenterol. 2006, 1001:2237-43.
7. Sun B, Rajan E, Cheng S at al: Diagnostic yield and therapeutic impact of double-balloon enteroscopy
in a large cohort of patients with obscure gastrointestinal bleeding. Am J Gastroenterol. 2006, 101: 2011-