Nagai et al: Saline-assisted endoscopic resection of rectal carcinoids: cap aspiration
method versus simple snare resection. Endoscopy 2004;36:202-205
2. Rembacken et al: Images of early rectal cancer. Endoscopy 2004; 36: 223-233
3. Mönkemüller et al: Histological quality of polyps resected using cold versus hot
biopsy technique. Endoscopy 2004; 36:432-436.
4. Hurlstone et al: An evaluation of colorectal endoscopic mucosal resection using highmagnification
chromoscopic colonoscopy: a prospective study of 1000 colonoscopies.
Endoscopy 2004; 36:491-498
5. Leaper M et al: Failure to diagnose colorectal carcinoma at colonoscopy. Endoscopy
6. Caroll RE: Rapid and effective preperetion for magnification endoscopy. Endoscopy
2004; 36: 609-611.
7. Yoong et al. Hyoscin as a premedication for colonoscopy. Endoscopy 2004; 720-722.
8. Kronberg O. Colon polyps and Cancer Endoscopy 2004; 36-7
9. Bell GD. Preparation, premedication, and surveillance. Endoscopy 2004; 36: 223-31.
10. Preis C. et al. A randomized trial of unsedated transnasal small-caliber EGD versus
conventional EGD Endoscopy 2003;35:641-646
11. Birkner et al. Prospectiv randomized comparison of unsedated ultrathin versus
standard esophagogastroduodenoscopy in routine outpatient gastroenterology practice:
does it work better through the nose? Endoscopy 2003; : 35: 647-651
12. Kulling D et al. Safety of nonanesthetic sedation with propofol for outpatient
colonoscopy and oesophagogastroduodenoscopy. Endoscopy 2003; 35:679-682
13. Bowles CJA et al. A prospective study of colonoscopy practice int he United
Kingdom today: are we adequately prepared for national colorectal cancer screening
tomorrow. Gut 2003.
14. Fu K-I et al. Chromoendoscopy with magnification. Endoscopy 2004; 36:1089-1093.
15. Marchida H. et al. Diagnosis of colorectal mucosal lesions using narrow-band
imaging endoscopy. Endoscopy 2004; 36:1094-1098
16. Rutter M. Endoscopy Endoscopic appeareance of dysplasia in ulcerative colitis.
17. Misra S.P. Colonoscopy Endoscopy 2004; 36:957-960
18. Kiesslich R. Subsurface analysis of colon neoplasis by confocal laser colonoscopy
and virtual histology: a novel diagnostic tool for predecting cancer during screening
colonoscopy Gastrointest Endosc 2004;59:AB 97
19. Ortner ME et al. Does time –gated laser-induced fluorescence spectroscopy improve
endoscopic detection of low grade dysplasia in ulcerative colitis? Gastroentterology
2004; 126 A 20
20. Ell C. et al. Results of a randomized, multicenter, single blinded trial to compare the
efficacy, acceptability an safety of a new 2-liter gut cleansing solution versus standard
4-liter PEG+ E solition Gastrointest Endosc. 2004; 59:AB 125
21. Coss et al Routine terminal ilum intubation et colonoscopy increases the diagnostic
yield. Gastrointest Endosc 2004; 59: AB 268
22. Canavan et al. Going the extrainch: quantifying the benefits of terminal ileum
intubation Gastrointest Endosc 2004; 59: AB 273
23. Pabby A et al Analysis of colorectal cancer during surveillance colonoscopy in the
Dietary Polyp Prevcention Study Gastrointest Endosc 2004; 59:AB 265
24. Avital S. Effects of colonoscopy on intracranial pressure. Endoscopy 2004; 36: 997-
25. Saunders BP Ballon dilatation if ileocolnic strictures in Crohn’s disease. Endoscopy
26. Madan A et al Who is willing to undergo endoscopy without sedation: patients,
nurses, or the physicians? South Med J 2004;97:800-805
27. Sanchez et al Evaluation of polyp detection in relation to procedure time of screening
or surveillance colonoscopy. Am J Gastroenterol 2004; 99:1941-1945
28. Su MY et al Magnifying endoscopy with indigo carmine contrast for differential
diagnozis of neoplastic and nonneoplastic colonic polyps. Dig Dis Sci 2004; 49:1123-
29. Oboh AM et al Valsalva retinopathy as a complication of colonoscopy J Clin
Gastroenterol 2004; 38:793-794
30. Mihara Y et al Total intraoperative enteroscopy using a colonoscop for detecting the
bleeding point. 2004; 51:1401-1403
31. Lavella MA et al. In vitro biopsy of colorectal carcinomas. Colorectal Dis. 2004;
32. Arora A et al. Colonoscopy in patients 80 years of age and older is safe, with high
succes rate and diagnostic yield. Gastrointest Endosc. 2004; 60:408-413
33. UK Colorectal Cancer Screening Pilot Group Results of the first round of a
demonstration pilot of screening for colorectal cancer in the United Kingdom BMJ.
34. Rutter MD et al. Most dysplasia in ulcerative colitis is visible et colonoscopy. 2004;
35. Yousfi M Postpolypectoy lower gastrointestinal bleeding: potential role of aspirin. Am
J Gastroenterol. 2004; 99:1785-1789.
36. El-Mouzan et al Yield of colonoscopy in children with rectal bleeding. Saudi Med J.
37. Mysliwer PA el al. Are physicians doing too much colonoscopy? A national survay of
colorectal surveillance after polypectomy. Ann Intern Med 2004 141.
38. Huppe D Effectiveness of patient tolerance of screening colonoscopy-first results. Z
Gastroenterol 2004; 42:591-598
39. Holzer K et al. Splenic trauma- a rare complication during colonoscopy Z
Gastroentterol 2004; 509-512.
40. Cohen LB et al Moderate level sedation during endoscopy: a prospective study using
low dose propofol, meperidine/fentanyl, and midazolam. Gastrointest Endosc
41. Betes IM et al. Diagnostic value of distal colonic polyps for prediction of advenced
proximal neoplasia in an average-risk population undergoing screening colonoscopy.
Gastrointest Endosc. 2004; 59:634-641.
42. Uedo N et al Reduction in salivary cortisol level by music therapy during
colonoscopic examination Hepatogastroenterology 2004; 51:451-453.
43. Johal SS. Clostridium difficile associated diarrhoea in hospitalised patients: onset in
the community and hospital and role of flexibile sigmoidoscopy Gut 2004; 53: 673-
44. Kitiyakara T el al. Adenomatous colonic polyps are rare in ulcerative colitis Aliment
Pharmacol Ther. 2004; 15:879-887.
45. Misra T et al. Endoscopic perforation rates at a Canadian university teaching hospital
Can J Gastroenterol. 2004; 18:221-226.
46. Hilsden RJ Patterns of use of flexible sigmoidoscopy, colonoscopy and gastroscopy: a
population-based study in a Canadian province. Can J Gastroenterol. 2004; 18:213-
47. Schwartz LM et al. Enthusiasm for cancer screening in the United States. JAMA