1. Ho S: Risks of Endoscopic Ultrasound and Endoscopic Ultrasound-Guided Fine-Needle Aspiration.
Techniques in Gastrointestinal Endoscopy 2008;10:22-24.
2. Matsui N, Akahoshi K, Motomura Y, Kubokawa M, Kimura M, Ohuchi J et al.: Endosonographic detection
of dumbbell-shaped jejunal GIST using double balloon enteroscopy. Endoscopy 2008;40:E38-E39.
3. Varadarajulu S, Eloubeidi MA, Wilcox CM: The concept of bedside EUS. Gastrointest Endosc 2008;
4. Kim JH, Rhee PL, Son HJ, Song KJ, Kim JJ, Rhee JC: Is all ineffective esophageal motility the same?
A clinical and high-frequency intraluminal US study. Gastrointest Endosc 2008;68:422-31.
5. Agarwal B, Krishna NB, Labundy JL, Safdar R, Akduman EI: EUS and/or EUS-guided FNA in patients
with CT and/or magnetic resonance imaging findings of enlarged pancreatic head or dilated pancreatic
duct with or without a dilated common bile duct. Gastrointest Endosc 2008;68:237-42.
6. Das A, Nguyen CC, Li F, Li B: Digital image analysis of EUS images accurately differentiates pancreatic
cancer from chronic pancreatitis and normal tissue. Gastrointest Endosc 2008;67:861-67.
7. May A: Stop confusing us with EUS prior to endoscopic resection. Endoscopy 2008;40:71-72.
8. Omloo JM, Sloof GW, Boellaard R, Hoekstra OS, Jager PL, van Dullemen HM et al.: Importance of
fluorodeoxyglucose-positron emission tomography (FDG-PET) and endoscopic ultrasonography
parameters in predicting survival following surgery for esophageal cancer. Endoscopy 2008;464-71.